Removing newlines from string on windows (without replacing)

Tom Tom.sully at gmx.com
Sun Jul 26 16:57:02 EDT 2009

> (Even if it so happens sauce
> will only ever have LFs at the end, it's still better to use the
> method that is closest to your intended meaning.)

Oh, you're right. I'll change that now. I suppose removing all
endlines will be better, incase, somehow, endlines in the middle of
the line arrises.

> if it's not important to preserve trailing spaces

The way I parse the file currently splits away all whitespace later
on. While I could change this, I have a nice system worked out and my
code is working, so it's not top priority.