win32clipboard operation

LeeRisq leerisq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:31:14 EDT 2009

> I've actually tried this configuration, but I did it again just to be
> sure. The program executes without exception, but the text still isn't
> copied to the clipboard. Any ideas?

So, I think I've figured out the issue. Which brings me to another
question...why is it that I can manually copy and paste the text
without issue, but when I run a python script that copies the same
text to the clipboard, it won't accept the amount of text I am placing
on the clipboard. Is there some kind of setting I am missing? Buffer
size maybe?