Persistent variable in subprocess using multiprocessing?

mheavner miheavner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 08:41:02 EDT 2009

Piet,

The situation is 1a of your listed options, however my issue was
solved. I was stopping the subprocesses from consuming more data at
each iteration which led to the data being lost since the subprocess
worker function would then end - I now keep them alive across
iterations.

Thanks for your help, I'm new to the multiprocessing module and this
was very helpful!