Passing python list from C to python

hartley hartley79 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 05:59:46 EDT 2009

On Jul 16, 9:26 pm, a... at pythoncraft.com (Aahz) wrote:
> In article <0afc5c4d-1af5-4d0e-9442-26b51b12e... at m11g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
>
> hartley  <hartle... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >If you had loosened up on the sarcasm I would probably have read what
> >you wrote more thoroughly instead of just skimming through it. Thanks
> >for the help, but you should seriously consider doing something with
> >your patronizing attitude.
>
> http://www.mikeash.com/getting_answers.htmlhttp://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

>From "http://www.mikeash.com/getting_answers.html":

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way is pretty condescending, especially
if you already feel insulted by somebody telling you that you need
help asking questions. If you're pointed at a guide with a filename of
smart-questions, that means this person thinks you have stupid
questions, and who needs that?

Cheers mate :)

-Hartley