UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xb7' in position 13: ordinal not in range(128)

akhil1988 akhilanger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:57:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks all for the replies.

I am working on a cluster of 15 nodes and I have now installed python 3.1 on
all of them. I tried installing python2.6 but there was some make error. So,
I do not want to give more time in installing 2.4  and rather use 3.1 but
for that I need to convert my 2.4 code to 3.1.

I used 2to3 tool, and it did make many changes in the 2.4 code, but still
there are some indentation errors that I am unable to resolve being new to
python. I have attached my python code, can anyone please fix the
indentation error in the code. I am using vi editor.

--Thanks a lot,
Akhil http://www.nabble.com/file/p24522412/temp.py temp.py