select lines in python

Rhodri James rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 12:40:20 EDT 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:10:32 +0100, <amrita at iisermohali.ac.in> wrote:

> Can i become more precise like instead of printing all lines for PHE and
> ASP is it possible that for PHE python will print only those lines which
> will have information about H and HA and for ASP it will print those
> lines
> which will have information about HA and HB.

1) Top-posting is considered unhelpful, since it breaks the flow of
information badly.

2) To answer question: yes, you can.  However I can sense the start of an
unending flood of small changes, so I'm going to direct you back to the
Python tutorial at www.python.org rather than tell you exactly how.