Question about generators

Cameron Pulsford cameron.pulsford at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:24:29 EDT 2009

itertools.chain() did it, thanks!

As far as the primes generator, it does not generate any non-primes.
All primes (except 2, 3 and 5) are in the form (6*x + 1, 6*x + 5)
where is x is [1, 2, ..., n]. The only time it doesn't generate a
prime is when x + (1 or 5) % 5 == 0. Which is what that last part is
making sure doesn't happen. I'm not a mathematician or anything so
correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I've read.

Also sorry if this was piggy backed, I started the thread as a fresh e-
mail to python-list at python.org, sorry if I messed something up!