AP -- MeAmI.org Paces Google

Musatov marty.musatov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:34:25 EDT 2009

Martin Musatov wrote:
David Bernier wrote:
> scriber77 at yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> > community. But perhaps he is trying to see things a bit differently
> > and is just not getting the feedback he needs, so he is throwing
> > tantrums apparently across USENET.
> >
> > Like I said before, I am just trying to do right by this person who
> > contacted me, and seemed to be a decent person with a genuine interest
> > in mathematics. He was very respectful.
> >
> > Alas, I am at a loss on what specific feedback to give him on his
> > paper as though I am a professor of Mathematics, Computer Science is
> > not my specialty.
> >
> > I told him I would try to get him some feedback on the equations on
> > page 3.  Would any of you be so kind to help me?
> >
> > Here is the paper: http://MeAmI.org/pversusnp.pdf
> >
> > I do thank you for your time.
> >
> > Good day,
> >
> > Professor X
>
> This is what there is at the bottom of page 3:
>
> << Conclusion: Binary revisions are allowed given the above formulas. >>
>
> So I don't understand the proposed solution for the "P = NP"
> problem.
>
> David Bernier

P can be equal to N and not P when it is in brackets vs. parantheses.
difference between the brackets and the paranthesis represents a
margin of time in computation. The dots present in the paper (I am not
able to render them here, but they are in the .pdf file) represent a
non-deterministic symbolic means of representing language. Thank you
for your respone.

The conclusion means traditional characters and symbols are not ideal
for binary computation.