can i write a assemly language programs in python

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Fri Jul 10 08:37:59 EDT 2009

m.reddy prasad reddy wrote:
> can any one tell me how to write assembly language programs in python...if
> no is there any other way to write the programs in python

Bah, writing assembly language is easy in Python:

   print("MOV EAX, [EBX]")
   print("XOR EBX, EBX")

Just adjust the strings for your favorite processor architecture
and Python will produce the assembly code you want.

Now compiling assembly to *machine* code...or calling between
Python and assembly...that's another matter.  But writing
assembly language programs in Python?  Easy. ;-)

-tkc