Creating alot of class instances?

kk maymunbeyin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 15:54:58 EDT 2009

Hi

Thank you soo much for speedy and in detailed help. Your replies
really cleared out most of the cloud for me. I have one last issue to
resolve which is something I did not articulate properly, I realize
now. The last issue is actually automatically naming the instances.
The reason I was using the "instance_count" is for enumerating the
actual name of an instance.

For example lets say I have

class MyMaterials:

and my instances might need to look like

material_01
material_02
or
light_01
light_02
or
Mesh_01
Mesh_02 etc

I will need to get the base names from the "some list" and create the
names accordingly from the list array.

Basically I also need to generate the instance names based on the some
list. For example some_list[2] might denote a name for the instance.

I will study the sampled codes in depth now. Maybe you have answered
the naming issue as well, if so please frgove the noise.

thanks