Pyserial and pyQt

Seth king.seth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:37:12 EDT 2009

I have used pyserial in the past but this is my first experience with
pyQt.  I am using the Python xy package for windows current but might
move to linux.  I have a small device that is outputting a basic text
string.  I want to be able to read this string(from the comm port) and
update a text box and eventually a graph in pyQt.  I can't find any
documentation or tutorials on how to do this.  If anyone can point me
in the right direction or give me some tips I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Seth