python-ldap

Larry kavanagh larrykavanagh at examiner.ie
Thu Jul 9 07:05:46 EDT 2009

Hi,
I need a PYTHON-LDAP package.

I'm trying to install ploneldap and it tells me I need python-ldap
package first  .. but I can't find one to match my versions.

I'm using plone 3.2.2, Python 2.4.4 and Zope 2.10.7 on a Win32 environment.

Preferable I'd like an EXE as not too familiar with whole plone
configuration.

The ones I've tried have all told me I need Python 2.4 installed and it
can't find in the registry. My plone site tells me I'm python 2.4.4 so
maybe I just need to configure some environment variables or PATHs or
something prior to running an install ??

Can anyone help me
Thanks
Larry

Examiner Publications (Cork) Ltd
Directors:  G. A. Crosbie (Chairman), Thomas J. Murphy (Chief Executive), A.W. Dinan (Secretary), T.P. Crosbie.
Registered In Dublin, Ireland. Registered number: 73385. Registered Office: City Quarter, Lapps Quay, Cork.