Psyco 64 bits

Luis P. Mendes luislupeXXX at gmailXXX.com
Thu Jul 9 06:06:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

I used Psyco to speed up my Python code.
Due to the great amount of data I have to proccess, I moved my Linux
system to a 64 bits version with more RAM.

It seems that Psyco cannot be used in such platforms.
Or is there another version of Psyco for 64 bits platform?

I googled and arrived to PyPy.  But I don't know how to use it.
With psyco, I used to include two statements roughly at the beginning of
the script:
import psyco
psyco.full()

With PyPy, is there a similar way to try to speed up my script?

Luis