PSP Caching

Johnson Mpeirwe mjohnson at cfi.co.ug
Fri Jul 3 05:18:04 EDT 2009

Hello All,

How do I stop caching of Python Server Pages (or whatever causes changes
in a page not to be noticed in a web browser)? I am new to developing
web applications in Python and after looking at implementations of PSP
like Spyce (which I believed introduces new unnecessary non-PSP syntax),
I decided to write my own PSP applications from scratch. When I modify a
file, I keep getting the old results until I intentionally introduce an
error (e.g parse error) and correct it after to have the changes
noticed. There's no proxy (I am working on a windows machine unplugged
from the network). I have Googled and no documents seem to talk about
this. Is there any particular mod_python directive I must set in my
Apache configuration to fix this?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Johnson