Spam? Re: whizBase vs. Python

Nils Rüttershoff nils at ccsg.de
Thu Jul 2 09:51:25 EDT 2009

NurAzije wrote:
> On Jun 29, 11:04 am, Tim Harig <user... at ilthio.net> wrote:
>
>> On 2009-06-29, NurAzije <nuraz... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>> I am working on a study and I need expert opinion, I did not work with
>>> Python before, can anyone help me with a comparison betweenWhizBase
>>> (www.whizbase.com) and Python please.
>>>
>> Given posts like:http://groups.google.com/group/Server-side-programing/browse_thread/t...
>> is this just thinly veiled spam?  The domain and the posting IP address are
>> both out of Sarajevo, Bosnia.
>>
>> Obviously you alreadly know your product is nothing but a database
>> macro processor.  Python is a dynamic programming language and therefore
>> far more capable.
>>
>> Your product is proprietary with less capability while Python is free and
>> powerful.
>>

> Hi Tim,
> I am not a spammer, WhizBase is from Sarajevo and I am from Sarajevo,
> for that it is interesting for me.
>
> regards,
> Ashraf Gheith

Hi Ashraf,

hm... but it seems you know WhizBase very well, here a blog
(http://whizbase-scripting-language.blogspot.com/) of you with very
detailed information about WhizBase. Why you are asking nearly any
programming list/group about the difference?:

http://www.highdots.com/forums/javascript-discussion-multi-lingual/whizbase-vs-javascript-281242.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++/browse_thread/thread/a7a47adb904319ad
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/browse_thread/thread/9dfa76ad94d75168/01a999b7b8638621?lnk=raot
http://www.mail-archive.com/dotnetdevelopment@googlegroups.com/msg07381.html

Hm here the main blog:
http://whizbase.blogspot.com/

There is a second contributer Faik Djikic and Whizbase is from a company
called "Djikic Software Development"......

What's the Topic of your study? Whizbase compared to other languages?
Why Whizbase? Is your study public and if so were we could read it? ;)

Regards, Nils