Tkinter w.pack()?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Sat Jan 31 17:29:03 EST 2009

W. eWatson wrote:
> Steve Holden wrote:
>> W. eWatson wrote:
>>> Thanks. I have the site bookmarked, but it's hard to search. I posted a
>>> comment to them that they should have it in pdf form.
>>>
>> http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=site%3Aeffbot.org%2Ftkinterbook+pack
>>
>> regards
>>  Steve
> Well, that's an interesting "link". Another side of Google facilities?
> Maybe you're using Snagit or its brethern? However, I'm interested in
> searching a pdf, which, of course, doesn't yet exist.

OK, someone asked if you'd seen the HTML pages. You replied that you had
them bookmarked but they were difficult to search. So I simply
demonstrated that a search of the site for "pack" gave the right page as
its first result.

Maybe you *do* want a PDF, but it will be less searchable than the
existing HTML, so I am somewhat confused about why.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119