accessing elements of a tuple

Matthew Sacks ntwrkd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:23:31 EST 2009

let me re-phrase that question:
i would like to access the element of individual tuples inside of a
list, by using an index.
so i have the list contents

print list
[('--datasourcename', 'DB'), ('--password', '123')]

How can I access "DB" from the list directly using an index?

right now I would have to grab the tuple and the use the index of the tuple