Module/Library That is Able To Use Cookies + Proxies?

Fri Jan 30 00:51:17 EST 2009

On Jan 30, 12:06 pm, blackcapsoftw... at gmail.com wrote:
> I would like to do is be able to log into a site that uses cookies to
> store information about the user when logging in. This works fine and
> dandy with ClientCookie. Now, I want to be able to do so with a proxy,

urllib2

http://docs.python.org/library/urllib2.html#module-urllib2

class urllib2.HTTPCookieProcessor([cookiejar])
A class to handle HTTP Cookies.

class urllib2.ProxyHandler([proxies])¶
Cause requests to go through a proxy. If proxies is given, it must be
a dictionary mapping protocol names to URLs of proxies. The default is
to read the list of proxies from the environment variables . To
disable autodetected proxy pass an empty dictionary.