Does the Python community really follow the philospy of "Community Matters?"

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Thu Jan 29 23:11:38 EST 2009

alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> writes:

> On Jan 30, 10:21 am, r <rt8... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I been around the list for a while and rubbed sholders with some
> > pythonistas(some you would not beleieve if i told you) and i just
> > don't see a community spirit here.
>
> Seriously, how -old- are you? Twelve? Thirteen?

Please stop baiting people. If you find someone to be annoying, don't
incite them. Either find a way to direct the discussion to something
more constructive, or filter it out.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\         Brain, but how will we get a pair of Abe Vigoda's pants?” |