is python Object oriented??

M Kumar tomanishkb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:58:29 EST 2009

but still I am not clear of the execution of the code, when we write or
execute a piece of python code without defining class, predefined class
attributes are available (not all but __name__ and __doc__ are available).
does it mean anything to this topic. Is it necessory to have __module__,
__dict__ and __bases__ for a class object in python?

--
Regards,

Maneesh KB

Comat Technologies

Bangalore

Mob: 9740-192309

We work with the underprivileged and in rural India. If you are interested
to be a part of it, please mail or call me. I will be happy to share and
inform - http://www.comat.com