Recommendation for a small web framework like Perl's CGI::Application to run as CGI?

excord80 excord80 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:32:25 EST 2009

On Jan 28, 1:33 pm, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmo... at in-
nomine.org> wrote:
> -On [20090128 19:01], excord80 (excor... at gmail.com) wrote:
>
> >Again, the solution must work for plain vanilla CGI. I don't have WSGI
> >available. But thank you.
>
> It works for plain CGI. I myself use it for FCGI.

Thanks, Jeroen. After looking at the Werkzeug "deploying" page, it
seems as though one is able to write a WSGI webapp and have it work
via CGI using something called wsgiref. Sounds good.

If that's correct, it would be great if there were a Werkzeug tutorial
on deploying it for use with CGI.

Will look into wsgiref and Werkzeug. Thanks!