How many followers of comp.lang.python

Jeremiah Dodds jeremiah.dodds at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:04:44 EST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:07 AM, rantingrick <rantingrick at gmail.com> wrote:

> I curious of how many are "really" out there. I have been watching the
> list for some time but basically see the same 10 or so people
> answering questions.

> Thanks
> --

I'm sure there are a lot more people lurking than actually posting.

I personally do a lot more lurking than posting - plus I post through google
groups at the moment, which means that at least some of the regular posters
won't see what I post.

I've learned an awful lot by lurking the mailing lists, hopefully I'll be
able to contribute more in the future.