How many followers of comp.lang.python

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:58:58 EST 2009

On Jan 27, 9:43 am, Mike Driscoll <kyoso... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think Guido has better things to do...and his employer probably
> doesn't want him spending all day answering stuff like that.
> Mike

I totally agree, and i would never expect him to field noob questions
but i just thought it odd he has not dropped by in over 9 years. I
have seen his blog but i wonder why he does not blog here. Seems like
the best place in the world to get feedback from Python users is here.
He could start some very interesting subjects.

To at least, this medium is more of a "personal" exchange, than a blog.