seeking to improve Python skills

mk mrkafk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:57:16 EST 2009

Jean-Paul Calderone wrote:
<snip>
> The most significant thing missing from this code is unit tests.
> Developing automated tests for your code will help you learn a lot.

Thanks for all the remarks, I'll restructure my code. Probably the
biggest mistake was not keeping "moving average" class and others
focused on its respective jobs only.

However, unit tests are a tougher cookie, do you have any resource
that's truly worth recommending for learning unit tests? The only
resource I found that was talking at some length about it was "Dive into
Python" and I was wondering if there's anything better out there...

Regards,
mk