reading file to list

Rhodri James rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 00:49:05 EST 2009

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 04:35:22 -0000, Xah Lee <xahlee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Xah Lee wrote:
> Similarly, if you can find any evidence, say by some code researcher's
> reports, that'd be great. At this point, i recall that i have read
> books on such report. You might try to do research on such books and
> read up.

Given that you are the one who is attempting proof by repeated
assertion, I'd suggest that it is your job to find the evidence to
support your claim.  I am merely observing that I find your claim
highly unlikely.

>> Long experience particularly in C suggests that you are entirely
>> wrong...
>
> Try to study more. I recommend spend less time coding or tech geeking
> (such as reading blogs, studying languages, or studying computer
> science ). I recommend taking a course in community college on
> philosophy, logic, literature, economics. After that, your thinking in
> coding and all the social issues related to coding, and computing
> industry, will sharpen by far.

I recommend spending less time being certain that you are correct
without seeking evidence (something the later philosophers seem
dreadfully bad at) and more in the application of logical thought.
While expanding one's horizons is a good thing (my personal list
places more emphasis on the theory and practice of music, theology,
literature and democracy, but anything is fair game), expanding
one's ego is not.