James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed Jan 21 00:44:53 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Russ P. <Russ.Paielli at gmail.com> wrote:
> I die? That sounds like a threat. I should report you for that, loser.
> Are you going to stalk me now, loser?

It's an expression you fool.

> Oh, and does your software engineering professor agree with you that
> Python is perfectly suitable for any safety-critical system, no matter
> how large? That would be interesting to know.

Actually - in case you are perfectly unaware - programming
languages -do not- bare meaning to such systems nor have
an impact on their suitability or unsuitability.

Have you ever developed a system with 0 defects ?
If you have not, go away.
Have you ever developed a system that is mathematically sound ?
If you have not, go away.
And can you -actually- prove that any of your system are -correct- ?
... ditto ...

--JamesMills