Problem with IDLE on windows XP

Grimes, George georgegrimes at ti.com
Tue Jan 20 13:01:54 EST 2009

¡Muchas gracias!  That was the hint that I needed, Gabriel.  I had a problem
with my path definition and running idle the way you indicated gave me an
error message saying that it could not find a valid init.tcl on the path.
I have fixed the problem and can now run idle at work.

Thanks again!

George

George A. Grimes
972-995-0190 - Desk
214-205-0244 - Cell

Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently.
Henry Ford