Doubts related to subprocess.Popen()

srinivasan srinivas sri_annauni at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 20 09:19:33 EST 2009

Do parent process will have different file descriptor in it for each subprocesses or paprent uses a single file descriptor for all?
I really want to know creation of each subprocess will occupy an entry in parents'file descriptor table. B'cos if i create more than 200 subprocesses, i am getting 'Too many open files' error.

Thanks,
Srini