Tue Jan 20 03:13:54 EST 2009

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:04:34 +1000, James Mills wrote:

> Having come from all kinda of programming backgrounds and paradigms you
> learn to see the value in Python and the kind of simplicity it has to
> offer.

Oh yes, it is liberating to say "I don't care if my method crashes
(raises an exception), it's the caller's fault for messing with my class'
internals, and he can deal with it". I'm not being sarcastic by the way.
It really is liberating not to have to deal with unexpected input or
broken pre-conditions. Just let the caller deal with it!

--
Steven