Possible bug in Tkinter - Python 2.6

Eric Brunel see.signature at no.spam
Mon Jan 19 04:24:09 EST 2009

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:57:12 +0100, José Matos <jamatos at fc.up.pt> wrote:

> On Friday 16 January 2009 09:47:36 Eric Brunel wrote:
>> What do you mean by 'works'...?
>
> The usual meaning, I think. :-)
>
> Click "Yes" and the program prints True, click "No" and the programs
> prints
> "False".

This is not the procedure I describe in the original post. The first time,
it works for me too. It's only after I used the file dialog that it stops
working.

>> You don't have the problem? It doesn't
>> change a thing for me...
>
> Notice that I am running the system python, that at least is different.

Well, unless you're on a platform where a modified Python version is
installed, it shouldn't. If you have the same version as mine, the bug
should be there too...
'U(17zX(%,5.zmz5(17l8(%,5.Z*(93-965$l7+-'])"