Russ P. Russ.Paielli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:44:46 EST 2009

On Jan 16, 5:22 am, Steve Holden <st... at holdenweb.com> wrote:
> Russ P. wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > I spent *way* too much time on that post. I really need to quit
> > spending my time refuting the baloney that passes for wisdom here.
>
> He who cannot ignore baloney is doomed to refute it.
>
> regards
>  Steve
> --
> Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119
> Holden Web LLC              http://www.holdenweb.com/

Yeah, and I should really learn to leave off those little zingers. If
Mr. D weren't obviously an intelligent person and a Python expert, I
wouldn't care what he writes. I just think that he, along with a few
others here, love Python so much that they refuse to recognize its
limitations. It's an easy trap to fall into.