confused about publishing more than one class in twisted server.

Krishnakant hackingkk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 06:32:09 EST 2009

hello,
I am writing a twisted based rpc service where I am implementing a
complete application as a service.
I have many modules which make a package.  Now when we publish a service
in twisted, we have to create one instance of a certain class and then
publish it with the help of reactor.
but in my application, there are more than one class in different .py
files.  Now I want to know how do i create a package where all the
classes in different modules get published so that the entire package
can be used as the rpc server application and the client can be used to
query any module.

for example I have classes to get and set vendor, product, bills etc.
now all this has to be   accessed through the xml rpc service.
Can some one tell me how to manage the entire twisted package as a
service.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.