Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 00:59:16 EST 2009

On Jan 13, 6:47 pm, Bruno Desthuilliers
<bdesth.quelquech... at free.quelquepart.fr> wrote:

> I really wonder why peoples that seems to dislike one of the central
> features of Python - it's dynamism - still use it (assuming of course
> they are free to choose another language). And FWIW, I at least had a
> partial answer on this.

It could just be an issue of practicality. Python is an industrial
strength language with libraries for everything and you can use it for
your daily work. There are nice little languages out there that are
however not usable for real work because of lack of libraries/lack of
support/small community etc.