python3.0 MySQLdb

gert gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:47:43 EST 2009

On Jan 13, 11:58 pm, "Martin v. Löwis" <mar... at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> Steve Holden wrote:
> >> And your question is?
>
> > Surely it's fairly obvious that the question is "does such a thing
> > exist, and if so where can I find it?".
>
> Interestingly enough, the question was slightly (but importantly)
> different, though: the question really was "Does anybody has a patch for
> MySQLdb?"; as my reference to the existing interface to PostgreSQL
> was not sufficient for the OP.

Yes it was enough, but I can not imagine it has not been done yet for
MySql either :)

It was a open statement where I expected like 10 different databases
gone before and want to try something new and there is no menu
available. What do you ask ? You just say something similar. "I would
like to order a salet please with some red wine." I don't think any
one of you would expect the waiter to answer,"And your question is?" I
also think the waiter does not expect me to ask 10 similar questions
like "red wine 1991? red wine 1992? red wine 1993? until i hit
something that is on the menu"

So the final questions was, is there anything els on the menu besides
PostgreSQL, like MySql for example ? If not I will take PostgreSQL
please.