Why this code is working?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Jan 14 11:32:00 EST 2009

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> r wrote:
>
>> Listen Hussien,
>
> Granted, with a name of "r", spelling it wrong is hard, and thus you might
> not be trained in the art of spelling names proper. But I suggest you try
> your best. After all, you posts lack so much in content, you could at least
> excel in form...
>
>> In python you do not have to worry about what order this is, what type
>> to declare that, my friend your bonds are cut. Be happy with your
>> freedom and stop complaining about it. I guess where i come from
>> freedom is second nature so i took to python pretty quick.
>
> What's that condescending nonsense to mean?  What do you know of the
> heritage and living circumstances of the OP? And since when is a choice of
> typing-system correlated with the political and social aspects of a
> society - you care to prove that?
>
> And where did the OP "complain"? He merely wondered.
>
> I'm well aware that you are a piece of trolling d.....t. But this goes a bit
> to far, Mr.

I am happy to say I did not receive the post of which you complain,
Diez. Its tone was indeed abominable, and is most definitely unwelcome
within fifteen thousand miles of this list. Just in case anyone else
thought it was OK to make irrational deductions based only on someone's
name ...

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119