Paul Rubin http
Mon Jan 12 16:58:28 EST 2009

Steven D'Aprano <steven at REMOVE.THIS.cybersource.com.au> writes:
> *If* you don't like the way it works, and you have a choice in the
> matter, perhaps you should find another language that works more the way
> you would prefer.

We are in an era for programming languages sort of like the Windows 95
era was for operating systems, where everything is broken but some of
the fixes are beginning to come into view.  So there is no language
that currently really works the right way, but some of them including
Python are (one hopes) moving in good directions.  Maybe I can help
that process along by posting, maybe not.