Unbinding Tkinter default bindings for Listbox

Roger rdcollum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:14:19 EST 2009

On Jan 12, 6:31 am, James Stroud <jstr... at mbi.ucla.edu> wrote:
> James Stroud wrote:
> > py> b.tk.call('bind', 'Listbox', '<B1-Motion>', _)
>
> You want b.tk.call('bind', 'Listbox', '<B1-Motion>', "") of course.
>
> James
>
> --
> James Stroud
> UCLA-DOE Institute for Genomics and Proteomics
> Box 951570
> Los Angeles, CA 90095
>
> http://www.jamesstroud.com

Knowing this is actually extremely useful (looking at Tkinter.py i see
this is equivalent to the unbind method).  Unfortunately it's not
working to unbind B1-Motion from Listbox even though I get the same
output results as you've gotten above.  =(

Thanks a ton James. This is still very educational to me.

Roger.