Unexpected scientific notation

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Fri Jan 9 12:38:36 EST 2009

Paul McNett wrote:
> Mark Dickinson wrote:
>> On Jan 8, 1:00 am, Paul McNett <p... at ulmcnett.com> wrote:
>>> It displays '3E+1' instead of '30.0'.
>>>
>>> As I can't reproduce I'm looking for an idea brainstorm of what could
>>> be causing
>>> this. What would be choosing to display such a normal number in
>>> scientific notation?
>>>
>>> Ideas?
>>
>> [I thought I replied to this earlier, but the post isn't showing up.
>> So here it is again.]
>
> LOL!

I'll clarify my LOL: Mark initially replied to me directly, to which I responded
directly. Because he replied directly, I kept my response offline, too, not knowing
if he had a special reason to discuss this offline instead of in public.

Then he replied to the list, so I made a different response to the list.

Anyway, thanks again Mark for your guidance.

Paul