Traceback in Logging

Kottiyath n.kottiyath at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:17:02 EST 2009

I dont want the whole traceback. I just wanted to know where the log
was generated from i.e. which procedure and which line. I have 3/4
points in many procedures where I encounter a small error (not an
exception) and want to log it. So having individual names for each
looks to be somewhat verbose - esp since the application is >10K LOC.

This might be a good item to have in the logging system - along with
time and level, just proc name and the line number.

Thank you for the help.

Regards