multiprocessing vs thread performance

alex goretoy aleksandr.goretoy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 18:38:41 EST 2009

There doesn't seem to be any good examples on POSH or it's not clear to me.
For when using with a for loop like mk is doing who started this thread. How
would somethings like this be possible to do with POSH? The example show how
to share variables between processes/threads but nothing about How the
thread starts or a for loop.

-Alex Goretoy
http://www.alexgoretoy.com
somebodywhocarez at gmail.com