why cannot assign to function call

Derek Martin code at pizzashack.org
Sun Jan 4 21:07:51 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 11:38:46AM -0600, Grant Edwards wrote:
> > Or are they also "BIZARRE"!?
>
> One presumes that Mr. Martin finds anything different from his
> first computer language to be BIZARRE.  He should try out
> Prolog or something genuinely different.

One's presumption would be mistaken.  However thank you for
illustrating my point so precisely, which was after all the
condescending and insulting way people "communicate" with people whom
(they think) know less than they do in this forum, and not actually
how difficult or easy the assignment model of Python is to understand.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/