Why not Ruby?

Richard Riley rileyrgdev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:34:43 EST 2009

Tim Greer <tim at burlyhost.com> writes:

> Giampaolo Rodola' wrote:
>
>> This is not a Ruby group.
>> I recommend you to go waste your time there.
>
> That poster has a frequent habit of cross posting to multiple,
> irrelevant news groups.  There's no rhyme or reason to it.  It's best
> to just filter the guy's posts.

No rhyme nor reason? It's quite clear, to me, why.

How is a comparison article not relevant when he is trying to stimulate
discussion about alternative languages for modern development? Most news
readers feature a kill thread command if you are not interested in the
content. Certainly less extreme or ignorant than killing all posts from
someone who clearly has interesting things to say about development
practises and tools.