Why not Ruby?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jan 1 05:07:26 EST 2009

>>>>> "r" == r  <rt8396 at gmail.com> writes:

r> Xah, I been watching your posts for sometime and it looks like you
r> have been around for a while. Your profile shows one star & 410
r> ratings. I have only been in usenet for 2 month and i have one star
r> and 253 ratings(that will grow to much more after this post), most are
r> from my supposed "brothers" here at c.l.py. Just letting you know
r> there are open minded people out here. I would hate to live in a world
r> that did not contain an Xah lee.

Since Usenet has neither "stars" nor "ratings", you are hallucinating.

Care to elaborate?