Why not Ruby?

Jason Rumney jasonrumney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 03:05:41 EST 2009

On Jan 1, 3:12 pm, r <rt8... at gmail.com> wrote:

> The man lives in a world driven by common sense

"Common" sense suggests that his views are shared among the general
populace. I don't see much evidence of that in the sometimes never-
ending threads that frequently follow his postings. But it is good to
start debates about making changes to the status quo, often the
debates will result in worthwhile changes, even if those changes are
not what he proposed. I just wish he would choose his venue a little
more carefully sometimes.