error C3861: 'Py_InitModule'

duprez at hinet.net.au duprez at hinet.net.au
Sat Jan 31 00:25:08 EST 2009

Hi All,
Using python 3.0, VS2005, WinXP SP3

I know this looks like a simple one but i just installed Python 3.0
(no other Python installations etc) and I'm trying to convert my
perfectly working 2.5 C code for an embedded interpreter to 3.0.
I've changed all of my string functions etc to remove those errors and
I've studied the doc's and searched but I'm still getting the error
regarding Py_InitModule, it's as if it no longer exists but I can't
find anything different in the doc's.
My intellisense and all works fine and all the other python functions
are fine, just this one, does anyone have any ideas? Have I missed a
change that has not made it to the doc's??

thanks,
Mick.