Mathematica 7 compares to other languages

soul.mirror1 at gmail.com soul.mirror1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:06:34 EST 2009

On Dec 4 2008, 5:11 am, Andreas Waldenburger <geekm... at usenot.de>
wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:38:44 -0500 Lew <no... at lewscanon.com> wrote:
>
> > Xah Lee wrote:
> > > enough babble ...
>
> > Good point.  Plonk.  Guun dun!
>
> I vaguely remember you plonking the guy before. Did you unplonk him in
> the meantime? Or was that just a figure of speech?
>
> teasingly yours,
> /W

Andreas Waldenburger, I hold up a mirror to your soul!

A couple of years ago you started posting to the newsgroup
comp.lang.java.programmer. Unlike most newbies, instead of lurking for
a while and then contributing on-topic posts about Java, you jumped
into the nearest available flamewar and immediately got in up to your
neck. Then, on November 13, 2007, you stooped to intentionally
misquoting one of your opponents. When he wrote

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/7797d4e90afa4a20?dmode=source

you quoted him thusly:
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/0386cc91ce75a3c6?dmode=source

A few days later, you did it again, misquoting this post

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/fca19d413549f499?dmode=source

in this one:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/397e1d4b23537c1b?dmode=source

In both cases, you publicly portrayed this poor man as a pervert, even
though, whatever his other faults, that is clearly not one of them.

Since that date, you have continued to participate on and off in a
flamewar with many of the same participants, including the one you so
mistreated that November. In fact, it seems that the very SAME
flamewar is still in progress, in another newsgroup, fourteen whole
months later, and you are still in it up to your neck.

Repeatedly you have claimed to be primarily motivated by finding the
disrupting of newsgroups to be entertaining. This is tantamount to
admitting to being a troll.

If you have an excuse for your behavior, please speak now, and give
your apology before the witnesses gathered here.

If you do not, then know that your soul is forever tainted!