Pyro deadlock

MatthewS schaefer.mp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 10:46:54 EST 2009

I'd like to know if the following behavior is expected and can be
avoided: I have a Pyro server object that maintains a queue of work,
and multiple Pyro worker objects that take work off the queue by
calling a method on the server (get_work) and then return the work to
the server by calling another method (return_result).

The problem is that I experience a deadlock condition in the
return_result method.

Is this deadlock expected or should Pyro be able to synchronize the
remote calls to server's callback method when called from multiple
workers at the same time? If so any hints are appreciated.

/Matthew