*Advanced* Python book?

mk mrkafk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:27:03 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I looked for it I swear, but just can't find it.

Most Python books seem to focus on examples of how to call functions
from standard library. I don't need that, I have online Python
documentation for that.

I mean really advanced mental gymnastics, like gory details of how
Python objects operate, how to exploit its dynamic capabilities, dos and
donts with particular Python objects, advanced tricks, everything from
chained decorators to metaprogramming. Dive Into Python comes closest to
this ideal from what I have found, but still not far enough.

Anybody found such holy grail?

Regards,
mk