bubblefishymon

Andy Goldschmidt andy.goldschmidt at forlinux.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 10:25:24 EST 2009

Hi Guys

I am trying to get bubblefishymon to work as a gdesklet. (app is written
in python)

The app seems to work, but it does display any water. I'm assuming its
because it cant poll the network card etc.

If I try run it on the command line it shows this error :

$ python __init__.py

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from sensor.Sensor import Sensor
ImportError: No module named sensor.Sensor

In the dekslets log it also shows this :
  Deprecation: Sensors are deprecated since v0.30.
  Please consider using controls and inline scripts.

Does that mean Sensors is no longer used / supported ?
If so , what do I use in place of it ?

Please note, I don't know how to code in Python (yet!) so any help would
be much appreciated.

Regards
Andy