error: cannot invoke setopt() - perform() is currently running

alex goretoy aleksandr.goretoy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 02:20:16 EST 2009

hello all,

I have a problem when using pycurl with threading Thread

from threading import Thread

the error i get is this:

error: cannot invoke setopt() - perform() is currently running

how do I catch a error like this in my code and perform a action like
wait for perform to finish until it tries to setopt again?

Has anyone come across this?

Any help in this matter will be highly appreciated, I've spent a week
on this and can't seem to figure it out. Googling hasn't brought me
any thing except my own code....hahaha go figure TIA

--
-Alex Goretoy
http://www.alexgoretoy.com
somebodywhocarez at gmail.com